Thursday, March 15, 2007

For Mom's Sake

Well everydog, some of you will be disappointed to hear that I haven't made any more attempts to get into bed with Mom (I think she's somewhat disappointed too). I like to stretch out when I sleep you know, so having to share the bed with my parents would cramp my style. Plus, I wouldn't want to spoil Mom while Dad's away and then have her feel let down when he takes back his side of the bed. I'm much cuter and cuddlier than him, not to mention that I don't snore...usually, so I am sure she would be very sad not to have me snuggled up next to her anymore at night. I just can't put her through that kind of let down. It would be cruel. She's lucky to have such a considerate dog.

In light of the fact that I have no camera this week, I thought I'd post some old photos for your enjoyment. These are all from my first few weeks with Mom and Dad.

This first one is of me on my very first day home back in June. As you can see, I already knew how to work the cuteness with Mom and Dad. Humans are so easy.



This is me on my second day home after playing some serious fetch.



Here I am right after they had me "fixed" a couple of weeks later. I didn't know I was broken! I was so sore and groggy for a while afterward. Lucy took advantage of my miserable state to get closer to me than she had before.



I loved to lay on the floor with Mom and Dad from the start. Back then I still let them share the pillow with me. Now I pretty much take the whole thing over. This pic is from one of my first times spooning with Dad. We do this a lot at night when Mom and Dad are watching TV.


I can't wait for Dad to get home. I miss spooning with him!

12 comments:

Duke said...

I love the pic of you getting brushed with that red ball in your mouth! You're making it look like it REALLY feels good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ellen said...

Love the pictures, you look as spoiled rotten as me.

Love,
Shadow

Liberty Doo Dah said...

ACK! What happened to Dad's face??

Nothing like getting pampered (kong, brushed, petted, toys, bones....) Ahhhh.

AirePAMPER!
Liberty

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Avery,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" over at the DWB Bone Zone, head on over there and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

MaPaw said...

You appear to like getting brushed even though it is evil. That is okay, you are still cute. Congratulations on your nomination.
-Magnum

Sunshade said...

Dear Avery,

I'm so so very sorry it has taken me so long to visit your wonderful blog with your oh so Photo of the Month photos!!!!

Tell you a secret, I refuse to sleep with my mum too. I will sleep with my grandpa when he comes to visit, I will sleep with mum's best friend Veronica, but not mum. Do you know why?? Shhh.... because mum likes to KICK when she sleeps..hahahahahaha!!!

ps. thank you so much for leaving all the nice comments you've left on my blog!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

averythegolden.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading averythegolden.blogspot.com every day.
bad credit loans
bad credit loans

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.bsu.edu/members/buy+online+Viagra.aspx]Viagra without rx[/url]

[url=http://eterporno.ru/prostitutki-g-hmelnickiy.php]проститутки г хмельницкий[/url]
[url=http://eterporno.ru/pamyatnik-prostitutke-praga.php]памятник проститутке прага[/url]

[url=http://pc.eterporno.ru/ischu-parnya-dlya-seksa-v-odincovo.php]ищу парня для секса в одинцово[/url]
[url=http://pc.eterporno.ru/snyat-prostitutku-na-dom.php]снять проститутку на дом[/url]

[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/seks-partnera-ischu.php]секс партнера ищу[/url]
[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/murmanskie-shluhi.php]мурманские шлюхи[/url]

[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/2-mohnatye-blyadi.php]2 мохнатые бляди[/url]
[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/znakomstva-gorod-buy.php]знакомства город буй[/url]
[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/bdsm-znakomstva.php]Bdsm-знакомства[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/index.php]знакомства секс пары доска[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/hochu-seks-piter.php]хочу секс питер[/url]

Anonymous said...

It agree, very useful piece

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, this valuable message

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather useful idea

Anonymous said...

Excuse, the phrase is removed


I can suggest to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health