This picture was taken at my grandparents' house on their back patio. I am holding my favorite ball, which unfortunately I have since lost in the woods behind their house. This is the last photo ever taken of me with it. See how happy I am? I am so sad that it is gone. *Sniff* It would mean so much to me to have it forever immortalized as a Photo of the Month winner.
Can you hear the violins playing in the background? Am I working the heartstrings angle well enough? If not, then you could just vote for me because I'm so darn cute!





10 comments:
This is one great pic Avery! You're teeth are sparkling clean against that wonderfully green St. Patrick's day ball! hehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie
awwwww! poor avery! i am sorry that your ball went to the playground in the sky. i hope you get the photo of the month!
luv ivy
Hey Avery!
I have a green squeaky ball that is my Favorite ball too! Altho, I still have mine (albeit I lose it all the time; under the bed, the couch, the dresser - sometimes even seen on the book shelf ?) It's also lost it's squeak, but magically I can get it to work at times! Perhaps you lost it at my house?? Nah!
Congrats on you nomination!
AireBIGHUGS!
Liberty
You're so lucky you actually had a "last picture" taken with your favouritest ball. I have lost a couple of my favouritest RINGS without having any last pictures or last words with them..... SIGH...
*RIP Avery's favourite ball ball*
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Hi Avery,
What a cooools photo! Good luck in the DWB Photo contest.
Too bads about your green ball. I bet it is just hidin' out there, playin' hide and seeks.
Cooools blog.
Wuufs!
Freda (Ƨ)
Hey Avery! We loved that pic too! It's your avatar! That's the first photo we ever saw of you and we loved you the first time we saw it! Hope you do well in the DWB contest. We would vote but there seems to be a problem with our login - I will get Dad to talk to Opy's Dad about it.
Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).
Ooooooh! Update! Our account works! We voted!
Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).
Hey there Avery! Wow, you're one beautiful Golden. You have just the same fur & colour like my first Golden, Amber! I love Golden Retrievers & I'm glad to have found you here in blogger. Yeah, my Amber loves balls too...Ball maniac! Addicted with them. I love that picture by the way...You can see two pics of Amber holding two balls in her mouth & it looked SO funny.
Hugs & Kisses from us!
Avery,
Win, lose, or draw, I want you to know that I think yours is the very best picture this month!!
- Charlie
Charlie you are too kind. I'm blushing.
I think you've got it in the bag though with your adorable nose close-up!
Post a Comment