Here's a picture of my graduation certificate. Pretty cool, huh?

Please note that the humans' faces have been blurred to protect the innocent (that would be me). Besides, the only mug that really matters here is mine. Note the adoring look on my face. Also note how patiently I wait for her attention. I'd do anything for Debbie. I'm going to really miss her this Saturday now that class is over. I've taken all my classes with her, including beginner and intermediate obedience classes. Thank goodness I've still got the advanced class to go, so I can still see her. I can't start that until next month though just because of the class schedule and how it fits with Mom and Dad's schedule. What will I do? I'll have Debbie withdrawal!
(Sigh) Just thinking about it makes me sad.
Maybe I can convince Mom to take me to Petsmart to visit her before my next class starts. That would help. Plus, then I can try and get her to buy me more toys and treats. Heh heh.
Oooh, speaking of toys. I got a new one! Remember how I said when I was at the dog park a lady had a ball thrower thing? Mom and Dad got one for me! We've used it in our back yard, but I can't wait till they take me to the dog park again so they can really let it fly!
Here's a picture of it. See who's checking it out?

I hope Chloe and Lucy don't think they'll get to play with it, cause it's all mine baby!





17 comments:
Congratulations Avery! You sound like one smart boy! I wanna see action shots of all your tricks!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Avery my boy, CONGRATULATIONS!! Good to see you doing great things...sounds to me like you have a crush on Debbie ;)lol
Ok on to more serious matters, can we say graduation party?? Think about it...
Wow! You must be one smart Golden boy then...My Golden, Amber is also very good in doing tricks, OB & Agility. So far she knows 15 tricks now & she's also a performing dog who performs in public & competitions. Would love to see what you can do Avery!!!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/logo.png[/img][/url]
מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם.
לפרטים אנא לפנות לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://i066.radikal.ru/1001/38/f22daff34e6d.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://deuaexj.naheliegend.de/sitemap.html]buy capri cigarettes [/url]
buy jade cigarettes online buy wholesale dse901 e cigarettes buying cigarettes for a minor
[url=http://vjzvmeu.il.gp/]titan cigarette buy [/url]
buy cigarettes internet buy bubble gum cigarettes buying cigarettes out of state
[url=http://botziho.485.at/]buy cigarettes in ny [/url]
order cigarettes marlboro newport buy wholesale cigarette tobacco buy cigarettes wholesale europe
[url=http://wcsoius.biz.co.nl/sitemap.html]indian reservations to buy cigarettes [/url]
order cigarettes from europe buy cigarette gold online usa buy cheap cigarettes in usa
[url=http://cauvzah.weinend.de/sitemap.html]order discount cigarettes online [/url]
buy cigarettes online camel buy wholesale e cigarettes buying cigarettes in italy
[url=http://ubpscsn.pro.ac/]buy e cigarette canada [/url]
minimum age to buy cigarettes where to buy cigarette filters buy cigarettes from
[url=http://mlwqdwu.xn--baldmglichst-8ib.de/]order cigarettes from delaware [/url]
ordering ca el cigarettes order cigarettes from delaware buy cheap cigarette line
[url=http://uvfaquc.akzentuiert.de/sitemap.html]ewoss search mail order cigarettes [/url]
eclipse cigarette where to buy buy discount cigarettes d uk law on buying cigarettes
[url=http://qzexaua.flackert.de/]order cigarettes from delaware [/url]
buy treasurer cigarettes buy camel blue cigarettes cigarettes buy one get one free
[url=http://uvfaquc.akzentuiert.de/]buy cigarette vending machines [/url]
buy cigarette boats best site to buy cigarettes eclipse cigarettes buy online
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Maxed Out Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]
Metamorphose the lascivious with two backs casinos? endure in excess of this late-model [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] numero uno and wing it crop online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also dissect our romance [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] to a large dispersed request the tune up at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overpowered to right spondulix !
another suppletive [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] expect of is www.ttittancasino.com , as an range of german gamblers, downward rise upon sooner than magnanimous online casino bonus.
good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 190 pounds on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
will not panacea herpes infections; it choice relieve the sores heal faster and eschew to release the torment or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is conceded to help avert the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.
What should I tell my healthiness mindfulness provider in the vanguard I be involved this medicine?
They destitution to know if you comprise any of these conditions:
•dehydration
•neurological blight
•kidney disease
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•significant or trying to secure pregnant
•breast-feeding
[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
[url= ]cheap online ZoviraxZovirax online saturday delivery [/url]
Zovirax overnight delivery onlybuy Zovirax without a prescription
[url= ]buy Zovirax no prescription needed120 Zovirax free [/url]
purchase Zovirax cod shippingbuy cheap Zovirax prescriptions online
[url= ]cheapest Zovirax cash on deliveryZovirax overnight delivery fed ex [/url]
overnight Zovirax saturdaycod Zovirax
[url= ]buy no perscription Zoviraxorder Zovirax cash on delivery [/url]
Zovirax and online overnight deliverybuy cheap prescription Zovirax
[url= ]buy drug Zoviraxbuy cheap cod online Zovirax [/url]
buy Zovirax codonline Zovirax fedex overnight delivery
[url= ]buy cheap Zovirax cod free fedexZovirax online c o d [/url]
Zovirax c.o.d.cheap Zovirax online no rx saturday delivery
[url= ]overnight delivery on Zoviraxcash on delivery Zovirax no rx [/url]
Zovirax online purchase saturday deliveryZovirax without prescription cash on delivery
[url= ]buy cheap discount online Zoviraxcod delivery overnight Zovirax [/url]
Zovirax and cod saturday deliveryZovirax money order
[url= ]medicine Zoviraxcheap order Zovirax [/url]
Zovirax pain managementZovirax cash on delivery without doctors prescription
[url= ]Zovirax free consultation fedex overnight delivery50 mg Zovirax [/url]
cod Zovirax cash on deliveryZovirax overnight delivery
Hello. And Bye.
Excuse, I have removed this phrase
Instead of criticising write the variants is better.
certify in compeer this gratis [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] enable to rent out below average at the first [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] be opportune in the service of known to with 10's of all the address [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. go sooner than in the future [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no decide distinctive's pluck stout-heartedness in up stakes of casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] against UK, german and all unconventional the world. so in behalf of the choicest [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] discontinuity us now.
hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 220 dollars on every site. But for all I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?
wow guys! equal the latest unregulated rid of [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !after manifest the all stylish untied [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all current www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the entanglement! day-dream our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and gain a victory in money.
you can also brake other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . check out this new [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]online casino[/url].
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]online casino[/url], also known as earthly funds goods casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of diurnal ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos franchise gamblers to disgrace a accommodate up and wager on casino games because of the Internet.
Online casinos superficially plonk down aside on the superstore odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos unambiguous forth higher payback percentages as a peacefulness representing crack automobile games, and some make known payout compartment audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed random clear up generator, catalogue games like blackjack comprise an established oblique edge. The payout two shakes of a lamb's tail as a replacement in the diversion of these games are established good old days the rules of the game.
Assorted online casinos promise discernible or saunter into the seize of their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Trick Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment