Hi everydog! I haven't posted in ages, but I wanted to let you know that I am still here and will (hopefully) be back to posting soon. Mom has been totally hogging the computer and has been neglecting my blog. She says she's got to finish something called a thesis, whatever that is. I wish she'd hurry up and get it over with! She's always busy shuffling papers around, typing on her computer, and saying fancy words I don't think I should repeat to you. Plus, she's staying up late into the night, which I don't care for. I like all of us to go to bed together. I usually stay up with her and lay on the floor directly behind her chair until I'm just too worn out, and then I head off to bed with dad. Sometimes I go back and forth between the bedroom and the study to check on both of them. The worst part is that she has barely even let me check out other doggie blogs, because she says they are way too fun to read and she will get totally distracted and never get any work done. But, I've managed to sneak online a few times to check in on some of you during her breaks. Oh! I almost forgot to mention that Mom's computer broke and she was without it for about a week and a half, which did not make for a happy Mom (this is when most of the fancy words were said).
I have done my doggie duty and have tried hard to help her relieve some of her stress. Thank dogness I'm so cute and cuddly or she'd really be a mess.
Keep your paws crossed that Mom will finish this stupid thesis thing soon so that she can get back to focusing on what is truly important...ME!
I miss you all!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Avery -
Sometimes my mom talks about her dissertation - fortunately for me she finished that last year, but it sounds like no fun for humans.
We wish your mom good luck with her thesis and give her a doggie smooch from me.
Dory
We miss you too Avery!
I hope your mom finishes up with her thesis soon!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Oh Avery, I hope your mommy will finish "thesis" whatever thingy thing soon & let you start blogging again. Mizz ya lots dear!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey Avery,
We miss you to big guy
and I will keep my paws
crossed that your mum will
be done with the thesis.
Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).
We miss you, too! Hopefully she'll finish soon and you can blog more!
Kisses,
The Brat Pack
Oh nooooooo..............
does that mean no Avery during our first annual DWB's Wine, Cheese and CHAT Pawty???
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Miss you, buddy, but we're rooting for your mom. Finishing a thesis is tough stuff! When it comes time to defend, I suggest you go with her.
- Charlie
We can't wait until she finishes! We miss you!
Oh Avery, I understand how you feel too. Coz mom was very busy with the "thesis" last few month...i dont un why she like those paper soooooo much. I wanna chew on those paper but mom gave a "fierce" look then I have to move away......sad.
Post a Comment