First, Mom and Dad came home yesterday and told me they got this for me:
What is that thing? I have no idea.
Then today I saw Dad pull this out of the closet:

And I saw Mom packing up some of my stuff. She put my travel bowl, some food and treats, and some towels into my bag.


Usually when Mom packs my bag it means we're going to visit Grandma and Grandpa, but this is different. We don't usually need towels! And what the heck is that other thing for?
I wish Mom would just tell me what my surprise is, but she just keeps saying I'm reeaaallly going to like it. Do you dogs have any ideas about what it might be?
P.S. Mom says that whatever it is we're doing, it's not just the three of us.





11 comments:
Looks to me like you might be heading to the shore for the weekend! I hope I'm right! Let us all know, okay and remember the camera!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
BEACH BEACH!!
BEACH PARTYYYYYY!!!
- Chuck
Hey Avery,
Yeah I think the other doggies
are right on the money.
Well whatever you are doing
make sure to take pictures and
post them.
Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).
Avery -
I have a coat just like yours - My mom puts it on me when I go up to our boat "The Kanaloa" in Salem.
My mom calls those canvas bags - boat totes, so my guess - you are headed for the high seas!!
Love, your sea faring pal - Dory
Hmmm... I don't know what your mom was trying to tell you but I think you guys are going on a holiday or maybe to the beach? Don't know... Wait till you see
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Was it fun? Was it fun? Can't wait to see!!!
- Charlie
WATER! Towels mean water!!! and Dory is really smart about boat stuff and boats mean WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo jealous!!!
Have a great time!
Kaos
I'm guessing boating or sailing! Wow! I've never done either of those! Can't wait to see pictures of this!! Wish I could come too!
AireHUGS!
Liberty
Avery -
We tagged - no hurry to respond, just wanted to let you know:)
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!
Love Dory
Oh Avery, you are going to beach !!!!!
Can you bring me along???
Do update us after your mystery trip ya.
Post a Comment