The
Brat Pack tagged me!! This is my very first tag, and I'm so excited! I'm supposed to post pictures of me upside down showing off my tummy. I like to lie that way, and Mom and Dad think it's pretty adorable. They think pretty much anything I do is adorable, so it really doesn't take much...Anyway, for your viewing pleasure:


This one's a little X-rated, so avert your eyes if you're underage.

Here is a close-up of my face from the previous picture. A little scary isn't it? I look like a vampire dog.

Let's see some more bellies! I tag Liberty, Dory, and my fellow Golden, Charlie.
8 comments:
Woohoo! Great pics Avery!!!
We especially like that face pic!
The Brat Pack
Way to go Avery - you have perfected the upside-down tummy show :)
Love
Opy
I love the vampire face! hehehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hehe, nice body Avery, *ahem*. And wow, your teeth are really super white & straight! Mine's a bit crooked... I just posted a picture of myself showing my belly too. Go & see! It's cute!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Ok, buddy, my picture's up!
- Chuck
Thanks for Tagging me Avery! It's my very first tag too!
You do some pretty good tummy nappin!
AireKISSES!
Liberty
Hi Avery,
My name is Ruby...nice to meet you. You have such a cute and fuzzy belly.
Lots of Licks, Ruby
PS--come visit my blog sometime!
Wow! That last picture is VERY scary! But the rest are super, duper cute!
Sherman, Penny & Lola
Post a Comment