Saturday, June 23, 2007

Photo of the Month!

Whoohoo! The Brat Pack nominated me for photo of the month over at Dogs With Blogs (it's for the bottom picture in my last post). If you haven't already voted, head on over and vote for your favorite pic! (you have to be a registered member to vote)

My mom has never been able to get a picture of me with my stacked tennis balls before. I always drop them before she can grab her camera! She's seen pictures of other doggies with multiple toys or balls in their mouths, but always horizontal, never vertically stacked on one another. The first time I did that Dad was worried they'd get stuck 'cause my jaw seems stretched to its limit!

Thanks for the nomination Brat Pack! I'm very honored and excited!

3 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Oh wow good luck Avery! That's a great picture of you I'll bet you'll win. Um. Were you able to get them OUT again?

Amber-Mae said...

Wow!! I'll vote for ya right now... I wonder which picture they nominated? Must be the one with two balls in your big mouth, hehehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Brat Pack said...

You're very welcome, you deserve to win!

Good luck!!

The Brat Pack