Monday, August 20, 2007

Bad to the Bone?

Mom was just online looking at collars for me. She's been thinking about getting me a new one for my birthday (which, by the way is Wednesday!!!). She found this one at Earthdog. Guess what it's called? "Avery"!



Is it too badass for me? I'm not sure it fits my sweet personality. Here's a closer picture of it so you can see it better.


I think I'd have to get a leather coat and some of those Doggles with flames on them in order to wear this collar. I'd also have to work on my snarl and on developing an aloof and cool, yet dangerous air about me. Hmm, too much work. I think the one on the bottom left (the one that says "peace") is more my speed.

Which one do you dogs think would look best on me?

5 comments:

Charlie said...

Hmmmm... that's a good one, but we also like the one with triangles a couple below it. And the blue one with crowns on the right. But they're ALL great - you'd look real good in any of them!

Ruby Bleu said...

I think you are right!!! You are a lover not a snarler!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Amber-Mae said...

Well errr...to me the collar is nice but since you're a softy, I don't think that collar will suit you at all. I like the one with crowns on it & the Egyptian brown collar.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Duke said...

How fun! I love new collars! Anyone of them would be nice! I can see them all against your beautiful Golden fur!
Happy birthday in advance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lady Kaos said...

I jsut got a brand new collar! You should get one that you'll love as much as I love my new collar. That one definately doesn't fit you, you're too sweet for such a tuff collar.
Kaos