
Then, I worked very hard at helping them put the composter together. Okay, okay, I was really lying down on the patio while they put it together. But I supervised!

After they were done and had the composter in its new home in the yard, I had to go check it out. I gave it a good sniff first and a close inspection to make sure they did everything right.
When Mom opened up one of the little side openings I just had to go in and check it out. It seemed pretty roomy, so I decided to lay down and make myself at home.

What? You mean this isn't for me? I thought composter was just another word for dog house. Darn!





16 comments:
Ha ha! You look very cozy. I wish I had a composter. But then I probably wouldn't fit. *sigh*
You look pretty cute in there Avery! Be sure and get out before the yuk starts coming in!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hmm, maybe you need another one for you!
That last pic is pretty cute!!!
The Brat Pack
Heyya Avery!
If you think that you like that Composter now - you'll really like it soon! It gets all smelly with all kinds of foods and stuff! I'd like to roll myself in that!
AireBANANAS!
Liberty
Avery -
How funny! It looks like a doggie house to me too!!
Cheer-
Dory
That does look like an A-frame dog house....and you look so comfortable there....too bad you can't stay there!
Congrats on the Photo of the Month nomination....I was nominated too....Good Luck!
Jasper
Hey, looks like a dog house to me!! You should pick up some memory foam and put it inside, then it will remember that dog house is YOURS! (memory foam --->> see Ike's blog)
Why do you think hoomans who own canines think they need composters?? Why can't they just feed us whatever they won't eat??? We are the best kind of composter!! Actually, I wouldn't make a very good one since I don't like veggies and fruits, but STINKY would, he eats anything!!!!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
We thought dogs were all the composter you would ever need. Sophie eats all our left over veggies and then composts out back in the garden. Seems to work just fine. ;-)
If, like Sunshade & Sophie said, you eat all the leftovers, then you could sleep in the box and all the "compost" would be where your parents want. It could work...
- Chuck
I MISS YOU!!!
xoxox
Jasper
That's an awesome dog house Avery :-)
Love
Opy
Hi Avery! I just wanted to tell you I think you are kinda cute. I bet we would look great together!
Avery - where are you?? how are you??
Dory
What happened to you Avery? You should come back!!
AireMISSES!
Liberty
COME BACK Avery!!!!!!!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Post a Comment