Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Attention DFW Doggies!

Hi everydog. Still here....and still waiting for Mom to finish up that stupid-thesis-thing. Grrrr.

Anyway, I just wanted to let my fellow DFW area dog friends know that this Sunday they are turning the Cotton Bowl into a Dog Bowl! It will be one GIANT dog park. My obedience trainer Debbie told us about it. She's going to be working the event, so if you see a very friendly human woman with hair the same color as mine and wearing a Petsmart shirt, that's MY Debbie. She said it's going to be lots of fun and there will be activities and contests and concessions. I wasn't sure what that was, but Mom told me it's foooood! Yum. So, all you dogs who live the in metroplex, get your parents to take you! It's from 1:00-5:00 and parking and admission are free. You can find more info about it here.

Hopefully the weather will be nice and there won't be any more of those nasty storms we've been getting around here lately. Last Tuesday Mom made us all hunker down in the guest bathroom together, because there was a tornado warning. We were in there for a long time and Mom had me under some really heavy blankets with her. I didn't complain, but it got a little boring just sitting there. And, Chloe was being a total drama queen and wailing like someone was torturing her just because mom put her in her little crate. That cat's got some issues.

Hopefully my Mom will have that stupid-thesis-thing finished soon and can get back to more regular blogging for me. I'll definitely make her take some pictures this weekend and post them!
Wags,
Avery

P.S. I'm so sad I missed the DWB pawty! :( It sounds like it was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Duke said...

We heard on the news that those TX storms were the badest! I would have been scared too!
We missed you at the pawty Avery! It was lots of fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! It sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun! Sad thing that I don't live in your country but it's not the end of the world for me! Our Malaysian doggie event is coming up too this 27th May. Yes! I can't wait & guess what? I'm the "chosen one" to groove on the stage & show off my stuff! Yeeee-haw! Sure will post pics & vids of the event in my blog. Hope you post some pics of your event too! Would love to see!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We hope you don't get anymore storms either! Too bad we are in Houston or we would come to the Cotton Bowl and look for you. We hope you got to go and had lots and lots of fun!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

The Brat Pack said...

Hey! Did you get to go today??? We missed out. :(

We're SO sick of the bad weather and now it looks like we're getting more this week. We get stuck under all the blankets and egg-crate things in the laundry room when it gets bad here.

We hope you got to go and post pics!!!

The Brat Pack