Monday, June 18, 2007

Two are Better Than One



12 comments:

Duke said...

haha Does your jaw hurt Avery??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ben & Darling said...

OMdoG, you can put 2 ball in your mouth?? I can only put one & Im so pround of it. But now, it seems like I need to practice more.

Amber-Mae said...

Wooow, I can't do that! My mouth is just not wide enuf like yours... One ball is the maximum!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

Avery, I could agree more!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Deanna said...

That is totally impressive!

Liza said...

My mom says she has known hundreds of retrievers, goldens, labs and others and was amazed my your chompers managing TWO tennis balls - impressive. Plus she also reminded me how well you sit for photos, I reminded her we can't all be Avery.

Have a happy day!

Dory

The Brat Pack said...

That is SO cool!!!

The Brat Pack

Kien said...

wow!... i can't do that.. not yet i think, am still a little 5 mths old GR.. hehehe.. anyway, it was so cooooll...

Lady Kaos said...

Hey Avery, I try to do that, too! I can't quit get both in though. Mom and Dad laugh a lot when I try though.
Kaos

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Avery,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month", over at the Bone Zone. Head on over and cast your vote :)

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=500

Love
Opy

Charlie said...

You're awesome, Avery!
- Charlie

Katherine and Pippa said...

How clever - I try a ball and a chew and I can't manage it.

Pippa