Since I haven't posted in such a looong time, I thought I'd just do a little photo recap of the time since my last blog entry.
Here I am checking out the playground equipment in my neighborhood.

This is me at a party Mom and Dad had to celebrate her finishing her thesis. It was super fun, but after a couple of hours I was ready for a break from the action (although I made sure to take my break under the kitchen table so I could still see what was going on).

Mom made me some of that delicious doggie ice cream using the recipe from Nanook. It's sooo good!! Mom topped mine with a peanut butter cookie.

The next three pictures are from one of my walks with Mom on the greenbelt behind our house.



Look who visited my yard one afternoon! Can you see him? Mom wouldn't let me out until he was gone. Guess what? When she finally let me out, that bun decided to run back into my yard. Whoo hooo!!! It was so super exciting. Mom was worried I might actually catch Mr. Bun, but he was a quick little guy and ran under the fence.

I also got my own pool, which I have really enjoyed in this ridiculously hot weather.

What's summer without a little lazing around?


It's been a busy few weeks! And, guess what, Mom and Dad went out of town for a long weekend and I was stuck being boarded at the vet. Not that I mind that much. They love me there. But, I really don't get how they could leave me while they go on vacation! Especially since they went and stayed at a horse farm! Man, that would've been awesome, but Mom said they don't allow dogs. Whatever. Anyway, Mom just went and picked me up this morning. After she got me we went to Petsmart. It was a blast. I hadn't been there in a while, and as usual, I got lots of pats and attention from people. I had a really good time with two little humans in particular. Mom and I were in the toy aisle and they were there with their Mom. They gave me lots of petting and they kept bringing different toys over to show me. In fact, they picked one out that I just loved so much (and slobbered all over) that Mom decided to get it for me. Yay for little kids! They were awesome. I wish I could've brought them home with me too.
Mom said this is an early birthday present for me.

Here I am showing him who's boss.

Well everybody, that's what's been going on with me. Now I have to go visit some of your blogs!





4 comments:
Hi Avery! I was really worried about you! I thought you were locked up and they lost the key! Glad to see you've been busy instead. My summer has been really boring compared to your's!
Kaos
Hi Avery...
Welcome back. Looks like you've totally had a busy summer...which is great...but we all missed you!!!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
Hello from Belgium.
Lovely fotos golden and cats
Louisette passion golden , blue cats, fotos countries
Dowstairs blog my golden here my cat new blog
Post a Comment