(The cats' toys. Look at how many they have!)
(My toys. See! I have way less than they do!)
And they have more beds to snooze on. Five actually. I only have one! What's up with that? I've tried sleeping on their beds before, but I don't fit very well.

(Take a hint Mom and Dad!)
You know, they also get to sleep on the human bed with Mom and Dad at night, while I'm relegated to my bed on the floor. I did sneak up there one night a couple of months after Mom and Dad got me. Heh heh. Mom woke up to roll over and Dad said to her, "Avery's up here." She thought he was talking in his sleep (he does that sometimes) and she had to reach over him to feel me before she believed him. I don't know how they slept through a 65 lb. dog getting into bed with them. Darn it if they didn't make me get down though. At least I got some hugs and petting out of it.
And another thing - when Mom and Dad go out those cats get the whole house to roam in, and I have to stay in one room all by myself. I mean, yeah, they turn on the radio to keep me company and I always get toys and a Kong with treats, but still. It's not fair that the cats get the rest of the entire house and I just get one room.
Hmphf. I'm going to have to have a little talk with Mom and Dad about all of this. It's just not right. I mean really, do the cats wiggle their whole butts with excitement when Mom and Dad come home? Do they bring them toys? Do they sit on their laps? Oh wait, they do actually do that. But do they do tricks on command? I think not. Injustice I tell you!





1 comment:
Avery,
You have a valid case! Speak your mind to them soon and let us know what happens.
p.s. The picture of you by the cats' bed ("take a hint" pic)is too funny!!
Post a Comment