Thursday, February 1, 2007

It's Snowing!

It's been snowing all afternoon at my house! We live in Texas, you know, so snow is a rare thing, but I LOVE the snow. Mom took some pictures of me in the yard today. Those of you who live up where it snows all the time will think that it looks pretty sparse, but for me it's a lot!

Here is a picture of me after I first went out. I had to do some good sniffing and looking around before I did my, "Hooray it's snowing" run around the yard.


After running around like a wild man, I settled down to take in the beauty of the falling snow (and the birds sitting on my fence).


After all that playing and sitting in the slushy snow I was pretty wet, so Mom made me wipe my feet when I came inside.


I wish it snowed more often! Of course, I guess I would have to endure more frequent paw wiping, but I think I could deal with that.

No comments: