I have done some online shopping since my last post and have come up with some dog beds that I would like (to make up for the cats having 5 and me having only 1!). First off, I am being quite considerate of the design aesthetic in our bedroom and have chosen a bed for myself that almost perfectly matches your own.

(Yes, this is really a dog bed.)
Now, I would also like my very own couch for the living room since you do not allow me on the human furniture and the cats have a comfy bed in there. This fellow looks particularly comfy on his own couch, complete with cozy blankie and pillows. I'll take mine in blue.

In addition, I think that I should also get some new toys. You know what I like...plushies with squeakers, balls, and perhaps a couple of new Kong toys (the kind you can put treats in for me, of course).
I would appreciate prompt action on your part in order to remedy this situation. Thank you.
Your dog,
Avery





2 comments:
LOL you may be pushing it with that mini-four poster bed...good luck gettin' what you want!
Hey my brother Flash and I have our own couch. It started out as something called a love seat but Flash and I have claimed it as our own. Hopefully you get your own. They are nice
Post a Comment