So even though I have not yet received a brand new bed or sofa, Mom and Dad did get me a new toy. I got to pick it out. We went to Petsmart on Saturday for my trick class (I'll have to write about that some time), and afterwards we went to the toy aisle to find me a new toy! Whoo hoo! Mom and Dad walked me down the aisle and I looked at everything. We narrowed it down to three toys. Unfortunately Mom and Dad did not have the forsight to bring the camera with them so I could capture the whole thing for my blog. Geez. Anyway, I was trying to decide between a great big moose, a squirrel, and a pheasant. I liked all of them and was excited when Mom squeaked them for me. It was too hard to decide! So they layed them down on the floor in a row in the middle of the aisle and when Dad said, "Okay," I went over and picked the one I wanted. I went right for the pheasant. Goldens are bird dogs afterall. Here's a picture of the bird and a couple of me playing with it. I'd include a video, but I haven't quite figured out how to put those on my blog yet. If only you could hear the beautiful squeakiness of my new toy. It's so looouuud!
(Thank you Mom!)
(What, are you still taking pictures? Can't a dog play in peace?)
(Mmm, this pheasant's pretty tasty. Can I get some au jus over here?)
(That bird wore me out. I'm ready for a nap.)
(Mr. Pheasant: "Trapped...can't escape...please heeeellp!")





6 comments:
Good stuff Avery! That toy looks good enough to eat..lol. Enjoy it and make is squeak all the time..even at night! Hope your Dad feels better soon....we miss him at the office!
That's a very yummy looking pheasant!
- Charlie
WOW - a pheasant!! I have to tell my Mom. I have Woody (my wood duck) and Ducky (my mallard) but your new toy looks very FUN!!
We just stopped by to paw it forward!! Nice blog we will stop by again soon.
Wet nose kisses - Dory (and her human Liza)
ohhhhhhhhhh what a beautiful pheasant and he's just the perfect toy for you! I saw your blog mentioned on Dory's blog. This is my first time here. I'll be back! You're a pretty boy Avery!
Hugs,
Maggie
Avery,
I am Jasper and that pheasant looks tasty!
Jasper
ooooohhh the pheasant! I luuuuuuvv the pheasant! I love to lick it then clean it then....WHAM! tear it's widdle legs off then rip it's widdle beak off and go for the neck and grab that squeeker! mmmmmmm nutten says luven like a pheasant!
Post a Comment